We regret to announce that, as from this Thursday – 5th November – and in line with the new UK Government guidelines for England, Nether Springs will be closed. The closure will last until at least Monday, December 7th and possibly into the new year.
If you have booked onto one of our Inner and Outer Pilgrimage retreats during this closure period, we will be in touch with you individually about this very soon. Even though Nether Springs will remain closed, we have admin staff who are working from home and who will still administer bookings and respond to enquiries.
Our online programmes will continue to operate as planned. If you are interested in these, there are still some spaces available for the following:
- Northumbrian Spirituality Retreat (6th – 8th November);
- ‘Seeking God at the Crossroads – an individually guided retreat (23rd – 26th November);
- Community Introduction – with priority for those who have expressed an interest in our Novitiate programme (30thNovember – 3rd December);
- Advent retreat (7th – 10th December)
- ‘Listening to the Heartbeat of God’ – an individually guided retreat (14th – 17th December)
For further information about how to book please visit this page – https://monasticliving.wordpress.com/retreats/
We will be publishing details of a new, 6-month programme for all retreats in the very near future. If you are already on our main mailing list, you will receive notification of this automatically. We will also be posting details on the website and social media.
Many thanks for bearing with us – and, indeed, continuing to support our life and work – in these most difficult of times. It was with joy that we reopened Nether Springs to guests in the last weeks. The rhythm of prayer and tending of the home and garden will continue with a small residential team until it is safe to reopen to guests once again. We pray blessings on your home, your safety, and your own seeking of God… looking forward to seeing you online or again at Nether Springs some time in the future.
Catherine, Sarah and Sarah