Please continue to pray for the transition to our new ‘Nether Springs’.
Give thanks to God:
- For the provision of Hetton Hall, and the gift that it has been.
- For the provision of this new location for our Community’s Mother house as we build the new on the foundations of old.
- For the good and developing relationships with local churches and people.
- That every step of the way has seen some resounding confirmations.
- For the work of the architects.
Ask God’s hand to be over:
- The leaving of Hetton Hall, that we may leave it with thanksgiving and with peace.
- The people who serve at the Mother House and the changes they face
- The move to Acton, that we may know more fully his purposes for us in that place as we follow our vocation and seek God, depending on him for his leading, provision and protection.
- All that is involved in the practical preparations of the buildings at Acton, especially the planning process.
- Inspiration for the creative planning of the land as we seek to develop sacred spaces for solitude and community.
- The provision of all that is needed to create a new home: time, talents, skilled workers, those able to volunteer to ‘muck in’….
Hold before God our desire:
- To respond to the challenges with faith, and to trust that our new location will be a place that will deepen our call to Community, both monastically and missionally.